Netflix is one of the most used streaming applications these days as the application can be accessed on any device that you can think of. Netflix allows people to watch all the movies, TV shows and web series that they want to watch as this brilliant application has a number of options that people can choose from. Once you use your Netflix application on any device like your mobile phone; laptop or smart TV, the device will remember the details of your Netflix account which will make it very easy for people to access their account. However; there might be some occasion or reason why you need to log out of your Netflix account on your Smart TV but, there are a lot of people who do not know how to logout of Netflix tv.
Since the sign in process is very easy and people use their accounts for a long period of time, they hardly focus on the process that they need to follow when they want to log out of their account and this is why in the guide; we are sharing with you’re the method with which you can log out of your Netflix account.
Steps to Log Out of Netflix Account on A Smart TV
Signing out of Netflix on tv is not a very difficult procedure and you can easily understand the steps that we are giving here when you want to log out of your Netflix account. You can follow this process on any Smart TV that you have as the working of all Smart TVs is very similar.
- You need to open the application on the TV after which; ensure that you are on the home screen of the application.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘left’ button on your TV remote to access the Netflix menu.
- In the menu, you will be able to see the tab that says ‘get Help’. Click on the same and you will further see the drop-down menu on your screen.
- Look for the Sign out option to sign out of your TV and choose the same option when you locate it.
- The application will show you a small pop-up notification to confirm that you want to log out of your account.
With this process, you will be signed out of Netflix whenever you want to log out of your account on your Smart TV.
You need to carefully understand that there will be options present in the menu that states ‘Reload or exit’ Netflix; however, know that neither of these options will help you in logging out of Netflix; rather they will just reload the application or close it on your Smart TV. If you are not able to access the Netflix menu with the help of your remote then, you need to use the website we have mentioned below.
Steps to Log Out of Netflix on a Smart TV via the Website
What happens if you connect to Netflix on your Smart TV but no longer have access? This is a common scenario if you’ve been using Netflix in a hotel. Luckily there is a solution. You can unsubscribe from Netflix on all of your devices at once. While this means you’ll need to sign in again on the devices you’re still using, you’ll need to make sure you sign out of Netflix on your smart TV.
Step to Log Out of Netflix on all your devices:
- Go to Netflix.com.
- Sign in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Hover over your profile picture in the top right corner and click Account.
- In the settings, select the option “Sign out of all devices”.
- Select Logout to confirm.
Follow the entire process without skipping any step to remove the account from your TV. You can also refer to the website Allinsider when you want to know more about the application and how you can use the other features and functions of the application.
Also Recommended – https://innovative-tips.com/cintas-partner-connect-login/