How much are nangs’ as they’re commonly known, are a common sight in student sharehouses. Inhaling the gas from these small canisters can cause short-lived euphoria and visual and auditory hallucinations.
They’re also incredibly easy to get hold of; nangs are sold legally as kitchen supplies and can be ordered online from late-night delivery services.
How Much Are Nangs A pack of ten
Nang is a small metal cylinder that’s filled with nitrous oxide gas. They’re commonly used in whipped cream siphons and each contains 8 grams of the stuff.
They can also be inhaled for a short-lived, intensely pleasurable high. They’re cheap and easily available from corner stores.
But banning nangs won’t prevent people from using them, and it could even lead to more dangerous unregulated products.
A pack of twenty
A girl in her 20s has lost the ability to walk after binging on nangs – small canisters of nitrous oxide designed for whipping cream. Nangs are also known as nozzies, bulbs or whippets and provide a quick, cheap high.
The gas is also used in dentistry and as an anesthetic during childbirth. But nangs are legal and easy to get, making them an attractive drug for young people.
A pack of fifty
Nangs (or ‘whippets’) are cheap and readily available at corner stores and service stations. They contain nitrous oxide, which is released when the bulb is squeezed, then fed into a balloon to be inhaled.
While the nangs are legal, misusing them can be dangerous. A Melbourne man has warned that banning them will only lead to more harmful unregulated drugs emerging.
A pack of one hundred
Nangs are small canisters of nitrous oxide that have become a popular drug among teenagers. Also known as noses, whippets or hippy crack, they contain a colorless and odorless gas that can make you laugh and feel dizzy.
Nitrous oxide can be dangerous when it deprives your body of oxygen and can cause memory loss, ringing in the ears, incontinence and psychosis. But a fatal dose is extremely rare.
A pack of two hundred
Nangs, also known as bulbs or whippets, are small canisters of nitrous oxide that can be used to inhale for a 20-second high. They are often sold at parties.
While nangs are legal to buy, doctors have called for them to be restricted because of their recreational use. They are available in corner stores and 24-hour delivery services. The gas can cause ringing in the ears, memory loss, anxiety, depression and psychosis.
A pack of three hundred
Nangs are a part of life for many young Australians, a staple of student sharehouse floors and even a regular feature at festivals. But they’re not without their risks, and are certainly not a harmless bit of fun.
A nang contains nitrous oxide (also known as nossies, whippets or hippy crack). It’s inhaled through a balloon to produce a short-lived high.
A pack of four hundred
Nangs, also known as noises, whippets, and – according to this Daily Mail article – hippy crack, contain nitrous oxide. It is a safe anesthetic that’s used in dental surgeries, but recreational use can lead to dizziness and dissociation.
Despite this, they’re sold legally in every corner store and late-night 7-Eleven. They’re the drug of choice at schoolies week and have become a staple at many festivals.
A pack of five hundred
A pack of nangs (also known as bulbs, whippets or nozzles) is a cheap bit of fun, but they can be dangerous. One girl in her 20s suffered permanent nerve damage from excessive nang use and now struggles to walk.
Despite the risks, nangs are still legal to sell and buy. They’re sold online and delivered to your door, a process that is hard to police.
A pack of ten hundred
Nangs, or whippets (also known as mossies or hippy crack) contain nitrous oxide. It’s a colorless, odorless gas that inhaling creates an altered state of consciousness.
While nangs are legal to sell and use, they’re not without risks. Last year a teenager died at Schoolies Week after taking nangs and falling from a balcony. Prohibition only leads to more dangerous unregulated products.
A pack of one thousand
A pack of nangs, also known as balloons or whippets, costs less than A$10. It contains a cylinder of nitrous oxide that is attached to a balloon and inhaled. It induces a fleeting high that lasts about one minute.
He says families who suspect their loved ones are using nangs should watch for signs of abuse such as tingling in the fingers and toes. They should also keep an eye out for a change in health or concentration.